We believe that what we do ministry-wise should flow purposefully out of what we value and love. With this in mind, we focus our energies on, reaching out to our community, teaching the love and truth of the Bible, and sending as many as we can out into the world with the good news of forgiveness and life through Jesus Christ. To accomplish this, we offer the following:
- Childrens and Youth Sunday School
Adult Sunday School
- St. Anne's Guild
- M.O.S.T. (Men of St. Theodore's) This group meets weekly for breakfast and fellowship.
- St. Ted's EYC: our Episcopal Youth Group
- Shepherd Groups: Each household in our congregation is placed in a Shepherd's group based on residence. While the amount of participation is purely voluntary, each area leader plans a variety of fun Fellowship events.
- Daughters of the King
- Brown Bag & Bible Study group : This group meets weekly at lunch time.
- Helping Hands: Our Church provides volunteers on a monthly basis to assist with donations.
- Cooper Elementary Volunteers: We provide volunteers at our neighborhood school.
- Sharing & Caring: St. Theodore's consistently provides Christmas gifts and clothing for underprivileged children.
- Women's Prison Ministry and Holy Eucharist
- Concordia Retirement Home visits with Holy Eucharist
See our calendar in the church bulletin or on our church website for upcoming events.